These prices apply to pregnancy, postnatal and mum’s massages
Please note, the price of the massage does not include parking. Where applicable parking fees will be added to your bill.
Your Mumanu Membership also includes…
10% Discount On All Mumanu Products
10% Discount in these stores for the lifetime of your membership!
(The offer is not valid on sale items, multibuys, gift vouchers or Micro Scooters. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.)
|High welfare, sustainable and
chemical free meat and eggs
|Interior design, soft furnishings and
gorgeous cafe in Raynes Park
|For Shiatsu, Reflexology,
Hot Stone Massage &
Baby Massage Classes
As well as…
Terms & Conditions
- Mumanu Membership is only available for women.
- Mumanu Members need not be pregnant.
- Massages must be used in the month of purchase. There will be no rollover to other months.
- Unused massages will not be refunded.
- If you are unable to make an appointment you can nominate someone to take your place. The number of times you will be permitted to do this depends on your membership level:
Simply Divine: 0 massage per 6 month period
Utterly Gorgeous: 2 massages per six month period
Bloomin’ Brilliant: 2 massages per six month period
Flippin’ Fantastic: 3 massages per six month period
- When appointments are nominated to a third party the member must give prior notification either by text or email with the nominee’s name, mobile number and email address.
- Free massage vouchers can be used by the member or given as a gift. These vouchers have a six month expiry date from the start of the membership.
- Mumanu Membership is for a minimum term of 6 months paid in 6 equal payments by Direct Debit. You will receive an email 3 days prior to money being debited from your account. Payments are made on the same day that you signed up each month.
- Any failure to pay on time may result in admin fees and legal action.
- You may only become a Member if you are 18 years or over.
- You do not have an automatic entitlement to Membership and Mumanu may, at its sole discretion, elect to:
a) refuse your request to become a Member; or
b) once Membership is granted, suspend, terminate or restrict your Membership at any time.
- Mumanu is not obliged to give reasons for any decision it makes to suspend, terminate or restrict your Membership or to reject your request to become a Member.
- Your Membership is non-transferable.
- You must not allow any third party to use your Mumanu Membership card and third party benefits.
- You must notify Mumanu in writing as soon as you become aware of any unauthorised use of your Mumanu Membership card and third party benefits.
- Appointments are limited so prior booking is essential.
- Appointment cancellation policy as applies to Mumanu members; cancellation of your appointment with less than 24 hours notice may be charged 50% of the full non-member’s fee. Appointments cancelled within four hours of the appointment time may be charged the full price of the member’s massage fee.
- For those who cannot make their appointment because they are in labour, or birthed within the last 24 hours, no cancellation fee will be charged.
- Mumanu may, at its sole discretion, revise or change these Membership Terms (in whole or in part) or the content of the membership from time to time and at any time without notice to you.
- Changes in the Membership Terms will be effective at the time notice of the change is posted by us on the website. It is your responsibility to check for these notices.
- Your continued use of the Mumanu Membership after any changes to the Membership Terms are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.