Complaints Handling Policy
Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality products and services to all our customers and clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the Complementary Therapists Association, Federation of Small Businesses, Soil Association or Fairtrade International where appropriate.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint.
- We will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. We will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three days of the meeting, We will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions We have agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, We will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including Our suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and We will arrange to review the decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the
Federation of Small Businesses,
Sir Frank Whittle Way
Complementary Therapists Association
17 Hanover Square
about your complaint. Normally, you will need to bring a complaint to them within six months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint or within six years of the act or omission about which you are complaining occurring (or if outside of this period, within three years of when you should reasonably have been aware of it). For further information, you should contact the Federation of Small Businesses on 0808 20 20 888 or Complementary Therapists Association on 0207 518 0323