Do you need my gift voucher details before the appointment?
– No, you can give your voucher to your therapist on the day.
Can I pay by card or do you only take cash?
– You are welcome to pay using your debit or credit card, or if you prefer cash we take that too. Your therapist will have a card machine with them to make it super easy for you.
What does the fee include?
The price of each appointment includes a one hour massage plus comprehensive consultation and organic fairtrade balms during your massage. Expect to be with us for approximately an hour and a half, although sometimes it can be a bit longer. The fee also includes business expenses such as laundry costs, administration, website maintenance, phone enquiries, costs of gift vouchers, banking fees, paypal fees, professional insurance and professional development. Our therapists are self-employed with the fees paid directly to them. They then pay for all of these expenses themselves in addition to their own holiday time (we don’t get paid when we’re not working), sick days, maternity leave and pensions.
I recently had a cesarean. Can I still have a massage?
Yes, we’re safe to massage straight after vaginal birth and as soon as you would like one post surgery (within the first week if you feel up to it). We will massage you lying on your side with our super comfy pillows supporting you properly and we won’t massage your belly until 10 weeks post surgery.
How long will the appointment take?
– Each appointment is approximately 1.5hrs long. This gives us time to give you a one hour massage plus consultation time, getting changed, toilet breaks etc. Please don’t book anything too soon after your appointment so you can maximise the relaxing benefits of your massage. When you go to most other massage therapists they advertise for a one hour massage, but what you actually pay for is one hour of time. As you know, we give you a whole hour on the table plus extra time for everything else. It does mean though that we can’t fit as many clients into the day. We trade off quantity for quality.
Can I eat before the massage?
– Yes, something light. Hunger will prevent you from relaxing and may cause heartburn.
What if I need to change my appointment?
– On your booking confirmation email you’ll see a button for rescheduling. You can do this up to 24hrs before your appointment time. Check your spam folder if you didn’t receive that email and add our address to your safe senders list (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Why is pregnancy massage so important?
Research shows there are many benefits to pregnancy massage, not just easing aches and pains. Find out more here
Do you have a table with a hole in it?
We often get asked if pregnant clients can be massaged lying on their front with a hole in the table. As advanced specialists in pregnancy massage, here’s why we don’t do that
A Note From Me…
I take a lot of pride in my company and expect you to receive a wonderful experience with us. If at any point you would like to share feedback regarding our service and/or products please do contact me. I appreciate all forms of feedback as it helps my company to grow and to make yours, and other’s, time with us better.