I loved that before we got into the massage there was genuine interest, care, and conversation about the type of pregnancy I had had so that my needs would be catered for. I had had a bit of a bad experience with my pregnancy and birth and I enjoyed the talk and the care as much as the amazing massage! It was very therapeutic.” Rebecca
** Please note, the price of all Mumanu massages does not include parking. Where applicable parking fees will be added to your bill**
Choose from our list of luxurious specialist massage treatments for pregnancy, postnatal and beyond. We accept credit and debit cards, cash and Mumanu Gift Vouchers. We bring all the equipment with us including a massage table, towels and blankets, pillows, music and balms. All our massages are 60 minutes but we won’t rush your appointment so we add extra time on for setting up, full consultation, teaching you really useful information (like how to get comfortable in bed) and packing away. We’ll be with you for a total of 2 hours. Frequently Asked Questions
Please see below for the Bundles and Membership Terms & Conditions
Your Mumanu Membership also includes…
10% Discount at JoJo Maman Bébé for the lifetime of your membership!
(The offer is not valid on sale items, multibuys, gift vouchers or Micro Scooters. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.)
TRIPLE MASSAGE BUNDLE Terms & Conditions
- The Bundle must be paid for in full at time of purchase.
- The Bundle can be redeemed against any Mumanu Massage by the same person.
- Purchase of the Bundle can be made from your Mumanu Therapist or when buying gift vouchers online.
- Normal cancellation policy applies for all massage appointments.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Massages are valid for 10 weeks from date of purchase (12 weeks if ordering gift vouchers online).
- Expired massages may, at the therapists discretion, incur a £10 fee per massage if redeemed within 4 weeks of expiring.
- Massages that have expired for more than 4 weeks will be lost.
- Massages are by appointment only. Book in advance to avoid disappointment.
MEMBERSHIP Terms & Conditions
- Mumanu Membership is only available for women.
- Mumanu Members need not be pregnant.
- Massages must be used in the month of purchase. There will be no rollover to other months.
- Unused massages will not be refunded.
- If you are unable to make an appointment you can nominate someone to take your place. The number of times you will be permitted to do this depends on your membership level:
Simply Divine: 0 massage per 6 month period
Utterly Gorgeous: 2 massages per six month period
Bloomin’ Brilliant: 2 massages per six month period
Flippin’ Fantastic: 3 massages per six month period
- When appointments are nominated to a third party the member must give prior notification either by text or email with the nominee’s name, mobile number and email address. The nominated person must be in the therapists catchment area.
- Mumanu Membership is for a minimum term of 6 months paid in 6 equal payments by Direct Debit. You will receive an email 3 days prior to money being debited from your account. Payments are made on the same day that you signed up each month.
- Any failure to pay on time may result in admin fees and legal action.
- You may only become a Member if you are 18 years or over.
- You do not have an automatic entitlement to Membership and Mumanu may, at its sole discretion, elect to:
a) refuse your request to become a Member; or
b) once Membership is granted, suspend, terminate or restrict your Membership at any time.
- Mumanu is not obliged to give reasons for any decision it makes to suspend, terminate or restrict your Membership or to reject your request to become a Member.
- Your Membership is non-transferable.
- You must not allow any third party to use your Mumanu Membership card and third party benefits.
- You must notify Mumanu in writing as soon as you become aware of any unauthorised use of your Mumanu Membership card and third party benefits.
- If you need to cancel your membership for any reason, you must contact us first.
- Cancelling your membership will incur a fee of the discount received per massage used. For example, if you have used three massages, you will be charged £30 (£10 discount per massage from the pay as you go price).
- When cancelling your membership, any massages already paid for but not used will be honoured. No cash refund will be given.
- Your membership card must be returned to us. We will provide an address when you contact us to cancel.
- Appointments are limited so prior booking is essential.
- Appointment cancellation policy as applies to Mumanu members; cancellation of your appointment with less than 24 hours notice may be charged 50% of the full non-member’s fee. Appointments cancelled within four hours of the appointment time may be charged the full price of the member’s massage fee.
- For those who cannot make their appointment because they are in labour, or birthed within the last 48 hours, no cancellation fee will be charged.
- Mumanu may, at its sole discretion, revise or change these Membership Terms (in whole or in part) or the content of the membership from time to time and at any time without notice to you.
- Changes in the Membership Terms will be effective at the time notice of the change is posted by us on the website. It is your responsibility to check for these notices.
- Your continued use of the Mumanu Membership after any changes to the Membership Terms are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
Terms updated 29/01/2019